- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
Risk Management Awards 2017: Call for entries
Written by the Risk Management Awards team
There is still time to submit your winning entries for this year’s Risk Management Awards. Now in their 8th year, the Risk Management Awards recognise those individuals, organisations and teams that have significantly added to the understanding and practice of risk management. Judged by an independent panel of experts for exceptional performance, the awards provide an opportunity for organisations and individuals to showcase their best products, projects and people.
This year we are introducing two new categories: the Political Risk Award; and Cyber Partnership of the Year.
View the full list here
The deadline for entries this year is 14 July 2017.