CIR Resilience Series 2024: Maintaining Agility in a High-Risk Era
A one-day event for resilience professionals seeking to understand, explore and debate today's the most pressing resilience challenges. This event will convene specialists in the field for a series of presentations, high-level panel discussions and networking. More information coming soon...
Topics and insight
• Under attack: Cyber risk in a constant threat landscape
• Scenario planning. Using AI for better decision making
• Supply chain: Mapping vulnerabilities against a backdrop of permacrisis
• Practical session: Anatomy of a recovery
• Culture wars: The new reputational risk
• Assessing and mitigating climate transition risks: Practical methods for business continuity
• The elevated role of the resilience practitioner.
CIR’s portfolio comprises multi-channel campaigns through the magazine and website, the Business Continuity Awards, the Risk Management Awards, the National Insurance Awards, podcasts, roundtables and software reports.