CIR Resilience Series: Business Continuity in an Age of Disruption
This event is now over - the date for CIR Resilience Series 2023 will be announced shortly.
For content and agenda enquiries contact Deborah Ritchie or Krissy Mackintosh
For booking enquiries contact Shannon Woods
This is a one-day in-person event for business continuity, risk, resilience and supply chain professionals seeking to understand, explore and debate the most pressing resilience challenges of today and tomorrow.
Topics for the day include:
- Cybersecurity Trends
- Post-pandemic approaches to Business Continuity
- Hybrid Working Models
- UK National Resilience Strategy
- ESG Strategies
- Supply Chains
Why should you attend:
- Hear from some of the field’s most influential resilience experts
- Learn how to align resilience approaches with your organisation’s goals as we emerge from
- Understand and get ahead of other pressing resilience challenges, from ESG to cyber and supply chain
About CIR Magazine
Since its launch in 1996, Continuity, Insurance & Risk has become essential reading for risk management, commercial insurance and business continuity professionals.
A market leader in the sector, the CIR brand has a strong reputation for independent, authoritative reporting and high-quality analysis, and has the highest audited circulation and readership of any UK-based insurance title.
CIR’s portfolio comprises multi-channel campaigns through the magazine, website and video, the Business Continuity Awards, the Risk Management Awards, the National Insurance Awards, roundtables and research.