- Mactavish: Brexit deal defeat piles pressure on liability risks
- Brexit deal defeat raises further concerns for businesses
- WEF: Geopolitical confrontation to continue to hamper progress in 2019
- IRM signs agreement with global certification partner Pearson
- Allianz study identifies top ten risks for 2019
Mark Evans talks to Barry Menzies, head of MIDEL ester-based dielectric fluids, at specialist manufacturer M&I Materials, to discover how ester fluids can help reduce the risks associated with transformer applications.
CIR speaks to FM Global’s Simon Baker-Chambers about business resilience in the waste-to-energy sector
Deborah Ritchie speaks to Benedict McKenna, at FM Global about its unique approach to mitigating businesses losses.
Deborah Ritchie speaks to Mike Osborne about business continuity preparedness