19th Annual Business Continuity Awards
Celebrating achievements in business continuity, security and resilience - organised by CIR Magazine (Continuity, Insurance and Risk)
Now in their 19th year, the Business Continuity Awards recognise those business continuity, security, resilience and risk professionals whose innovative strategies and industry savvy make them stand out above the rest, organised by CIR Magazine. The winners will be announced at the gala dinner on 8 June 2017 at the London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square. The event was attended by over four hundred guests in 2016 and this year is set to be bigger and better than ever.
This year we are introducing two new categories:
For the latest news and updates follow us @CIR_Magazine #BusinessContinuityAwards
Why enter the Business Continuity Awards?
• Stand out against the competition
• Reward employees and motivate your team
• Leverage your marketing - through PR and increased brand awareness
• Attract talent
• An opportunity to celebrate
• If you are shortlisted your company logo will feature at the awards ceremony attended by hundreds of the leading names in the industry.