- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
WHO launches free courses for outbreaks and emergencies
Written by staff reporter
The World Health Organisation has launched a new e-learning platform with video courses on epidemics, pandemics and health emergencies. OpenWHO transforms complex scientific knowledge into easy to understand introductory video lessons, using a smaller bandwidth so that people in any country can access them.
Offline versions are available for IOS and Android devices.
The WHO's courses are free and accessible to anyone wishing to register.