- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
Pardus launches contingency facility
Written by staff reporter
Pardus has announced the launch of a contingency facility backed by Lloyd’s security (led by XL Catlin) and the recruitment of Wayne Paternoster.
Paternoster joins the MGA with more than 20 years of underwriting experience and most recently was the divisional managing director of the specialty unit at Markel International in London. In addition to his role as contingency underwriter, Paternoster will be part of the executive management team overseeing Pardus’s underwriting activities.
Since its launch Pardus has developed underwriting products covering forestry, trucking, property, property fac and accident and health.