- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
LPC returns to security training market
Written by staff reporter
Fire safety organisation, FPA is re-launching its insurer backed LPC Training offering. Courses will be aimed at those who manage or have the legal responsibility to maintain alarm, security and CCTV systems, as well as those supplying and installing those products.
The first courses will run across the UK in April, with subjects including management and maintenance of security systems, which will cover legal and best practice guidance for those responsible for a variety of systems, as well as specific courses on alarm systems, CCTV systems and access control.