- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
JLT Re announces partnership with CyberCube
Written by staff reporter
JLT Re has entered into a partnership with cyber risk modelling platform, CyberCube, whereby JLT Re’s existing cyber and enterprise modelling tools will be combined with CyberCube to help clients manage and measure cyber risk and exposure.
It is hoped that CyberCube’s analytics, including fully probabilistic capabilities and a wide range of possible loss scenarios, will enhance JLT Re’s offering to its clients providing them with the vital information they need to manage their cyber strategy.
With access to unique data sources including Symantec’s security telemetry, CyberCube is able to support JLT Re in delivering sophisticated modelling capabilities for their clients.
“With the cyber market growing at more than 20% per year, the need to understand and manage cyber risk challenges is more important than ever. JLT Re’s continued investment in developing market leading analytical tools will help clients solve some of the most complex cyber issues, particularly in regard to aggregation concerns,” commented global head of analytics for JLT Re, David Flandro,