- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
Fusion announces SWN compatibility
Written by staff reporter
Fusion Risk Management has launched a cloud-based managed solution designed to help crisis management, business continuity and disaster recovery professionals connect its system with OnSolve's Send Word Now notification system.
The Fusion Connector for Send Word Now offers an out-of-the-box integration for initiating and tracking Send Word Now communications from within the Fusion Framework System while synchronising critical data to provide a single pane of glass to manage incidents and crisis events.
"Fusion's Connector Series offers an excellent integration with Send Word Now," says Fusion's vice-president of product management, Steve Richardson. "By connecting our systems, our customers enable their people to coordinate and respond to crisis events faster and more effectively through more efficient crisis command, broader participation, greater control, and less training needed to ensure success."