- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
Crises Control launches new modules, SME offering
Written by staff reporter
Crises Control has released two new modules on its platform and a new business solution. A new Task Manager Module allows the delegation and tracking of completed tasks and the creation of complex task work flows using predecessor logic; while the iSOP Wizard module allows users to quickly create their own bespoke business continuity action plans.
Future versions of the module will allow for community sharing and rating of the content, aimed at reducing cost to the customer and underpinning best practice.
The company is also launching a new solution for at the SME market, providing a low cost entry point to crisis notification and response technology.