- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
BackupAssist launches ransomware protection for SMEs
Written by staff reporter
BackupAssist has announced the launch of its CryptoSafeGuard ransomware protection for SMEs.
CryptoSafeGuard protects backups from ransomware by stopping infected files from being backed up and prevents backups from being encrypted. It is designed to complement existing anti-malware solutions by adding an extra layer of detection at the data level, while also providing extra shielding around backups.