- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
AGCS adds FireEye to cyber panel
Written by staff reporter
AGCS has appointed FireEye to its panel of service providers, which has been set up to help businesses minimise data loss, business interruptions and reputational damage from a cyber event. AGCS clients now have access to FireEye technology, intelligence and expertise to eliminate the complexity and burden of cyber security for organisations.
As part of these services offerings, AGCS clients can now gain access to FireEye’s proactive Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Healthcheck, where experts evaluate how well organisations’ ICS security programme and architecture are segmented, protected and monitored.
“Cyber risk appears in many forms, all of which can represent major threats to business. Companies increasingly face new exposures, including first and third-party damage, business interruption and regulatory consequences,” commented FireEye’s Rich Stegina.
“The threat landscape is constantly evolving and together with AGCS we can offer clients a better way to evaluate and manage their cyber security risk and provide solutions matched to their individual needs.”