How to enter
Nominating your company for an award can be a daunting experience if you've never done it before, but fortunately the entry process for the Business Continuity Awards could not be simpler - here's how it works:
Choose your categories
There are 25 categories to choose from. You can enter as many categories as you like, submitting each entry separately via the online form. Visit the categories page to read the criteria.
Write your main entry
Your nomination will be judged on a supporting statement of 1000-2000 words.
Submit your nomination online via the entry form
Upload all your documents (in Word or PDF format) to the entry form and add your contact details (including your UK office address) so we can confirm that we've received your entry. Please note that there is a maximum 4mb size limit per file and our system may be unable to process your entry if you exceed this limit.
Don't forget your logo!
A large, high quality company logo must be uploaded with each submission - if you're nominating multiple companies (e.g. a service provider and a client) please provide all relevant logos. If your entry is shortlisted, your logo will be displayed at the awards ceremony attended by hundreds of the leading names in the industry.
Who can enter the Business Continuity Awards?
With the exception of the Global Award, the awards are open to any relevant organisation or individual based in the UK.
How much does it cost to enter the awards?
Nothing! The awards are and always have been completely free to enter.
I've entered and received a confirmation email - what happens next?
Soon after the awards close for entries, we will announce the shortlist, from which our judging panel will select the winners who will be announced at the Business Continuity Awards ceremony on 16 June 2022. The shortlist will be published on our website and all shortlist entrants will be notified by email.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Firms can enter more than one category.
• Firms are encouraged to nominate themselves.
• The award winners will be chosen by an extensive panel of INDEPENDENT expert judges, using a fair and transparent judging process.
• A clear timeframe must be stated in the submission. The project should have been launched or come to fruition in the last 18 months.
• Judges may not participate in those categories where there are conflicts of interest.
• Stand out against the competition
• Reward employees and motivate your team
• Leverage your marketing - through PR and increased brand awareness
• Attract talent
• An opportunity to celebrate
• If you are shortlisted your company logo will feature at the awards ceremony attended by hundreds of the leading names in the industry.
Best of luck with your entries and we look forward to seeing you at the event on 16 June 2022 at the London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square, which we are sure will be a night to remember. To book a table, please click here.