- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
Travelers introduces new online management liability service
Written by staff reporter
Travelers has launched a new online system that enables UK brokers to receive Management Liability quotes and bind coverage in minutes. Accessed through the My Travelers e-trade platform, the Management Liability Package uses four steps to streamline the quoting process and help brokers bind D&O, employment practices liability, pension trustees liability and commercial crime coverage.
The four-step quoting process includes an initial search that will preload a large amount of customer information for the broker, who is then required to confirm information, coverage selection and start dates. A final step binds the coverage.
“Through additional resources, better service and improved processes, we are constantly focused on enhancing the broker experience so they can deliver the best proposition to customers faster than ever before,” said vice-president of Bond & Specialty Insurance at Travelers, Jon Davies. “Our Management Liability Package was developed based on broker insights in order to help them meet the changing demands of the market.”