- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
Risk Management Awards 2017: The finalists
Written by the Risk Management Awards team
The shortlist for the 2017 Risk Management Awards has been published. The winners will be announced at a black tie gala dinner and ceremony on 9 November at The Millennium Hotel in London's Mayfair.
Now in their 8th year, the Risk Management Awards recognise those individuals, organisations and teams that have significantly added to the understanding and practice of risk management. Judged by an independent panel of experts for exceptional performance, the awards provide an opportunity for organisations and individuals to showcase their best products, projects and people.
View the shortlist!