- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
Price Forbes launches treaty reinsurance division
Written by Editor, CIR
Price Forbes & Partners has established a treaty reinsurance division.
Managing director of the new division, Paul Bumpstead brings over 40 years’ experience in property and liability reinsurance.
“Expanding our capabilities to include Treaty Reinsurance as part of our overall proposition to clients is a key priority for us and a major pillar of Price Forbes’ growth strategy,” said Michael Donegan, CEO, Price Forbes & Partners.
“Having someone of Paul’s calibre and experience is testament to the emphasis we are placing in this area and I know that our clients will find Paul to be a valuable asset. We are delighted to welcome him on board.”