- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
Former Met Comissioner joins private risk consultancy
Written by staff reporter
Reputational and crisis management consultancy, Keyhaven has appointed the former commissioner of the Metropolitan Police, Sir Paul Stephenson, as a senior advisor.
Commenting on the appointment John Deverell, Keyhaven's CEO, said, "We are delighted that Sir Paul has agreed to join us as an advisor. He brings singular experience of an enormous range of crises from his long and distinguished career as a one of the most experienced police officers in the world."
Keyhaven chairman Hugh Morrison added, "There is a clear demand for a service capable of delivering an integrated crisis and reputation response. Having someone of the calibre of Sir Paul as part of the team allows us to draw on his considerable expertise and underlines Keyhaven's credentials in helping stakeholders to mitigate against and manage crises."
Sir Paul Stephenson said, "I am delighted to make Keyhaven my first appointment since leaving the Met. I have been very impressed by my discussions with John and the rest of the Keyhaven team and am greatly looking forward to working with them."