- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
Fiducia launches engineering inspection service
Written by staff reporter
Specialist MGA Fiducia has launched an engineering inspection service for clients and independent brokers in partnership with Bureau Veritas.
The Fiducia engineering product provides comprehensive cover for loss of or damage to contract works including transit and maintenance, owned or hire plant and is available on an annual, short period or specific event basis. Capacity is provided by Lloyd’s Syndicates.
Fiducia CEO Gerry Sheehy said of the announcement: “Having recently launched our Engineering account we were keen to enhance the underwriting with an inspection service. We have known Bureau Veritas for many years so I am delighted to announce the partnership. They have an excellent reputation and will be of great assistance to our policyholders and intermediary partners.”