- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
Dual Ireland opens for business
Written by Editor, CIR
Dual Corporate Risks opens its new office in Ireland today, 6 October. The new office in Dublin will be headed up by Brian Martin who joins Dual from AIG in Ireland. Assuming the role of national underwriting manager for Ireland, Brian Martin, a PI specialist, will be responsible for the development of the firm's Irish business and broker relationships in the region. He will report to managing director Mark Bridges and will be supported by the company's head office in London and its national business unit in Manchester.
Commenting on the announcement, Russell Kilpatrick, executive chairman of Dual Corporate Risks, said, "Our decision to expand into Ireland demonstrates our commitment to territorial expansion as well as our ongoing organic growth strategy. The market in Ireland has potential and will complement our existing risk profile of providing local solutions in local markets."
Dual is in the process of recruiting further members for its Dublin team.