- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
Chubb launches new broker offering
Written by Editor, CIR
Chubb Insurance has today launched a new offering for brokers. For the first time, its online service, Masterpiece24, allows brokers to quote and bind high net worth cover online.
The new website provides brokers with instant quotes, instant cover and instant access to documents, such as appraisal reports and policy documentation, 24/7.
"We believe we are the first high net worth insurer to provide an online quote and bind facility for brokers. Chubb has been the market-leader in high net worth insurance since we launched our Masterpiece policy in 1996," explains Simon Mobey, personal lines manager at the firm.
The vast majority of quotes through Masterpiece24 will receive an immediate and binding quote. Chubb estimates that less than a third will require further underwriting and in these instances, brokers will receive an underwriting request within two hours (during office hours). Masterpiece24 is currently designed to manage new home business with a total sum insured of £3 million and below.
Chubb plans to provide an online motor and home endorsement facility in the near future.