- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
Business Continuity Awards: The shortlist
Written by Editor
The shortlist for the Business Continuity Awards will be announced tomorrow.
This year's shortlist will be published here as well as at www.businesscontinuityawards.com
The Business Continuity Awards have been celebrating excellence in business continuity for twelve years and are free to enter. Independently judged, the awards provide an opportunity to showcase its best products, projects and people.
The results will be announced and the awards presented at the Gala Dinner on the 25th May 2011 at the Hilton on London’s Park Lane.
For details of remaining sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Murray Barber on +44 (0)20 7562 2434 firstname.lastname@example.org
For general information or to book your table at the Gala Dinner, please contact: Emilia Alvarez +44 (0)20 7562 2439 email@example.com
Or Hayley Kempen +44 (0)20 7562 2414 firstname.lastname@example.org