- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
20th Annual Business Continuity Awards: Call for entries
Written by staff reporter
The 20th Anniversary Business Continuity Awards, celebrating achievements in business continuity, security and resilience, are open for entries.
These annual Awards are the most anticipated event in the business continuity calendar and provide unrivalled networking, alongside a night of entertainment and celebration.
Save the date: 7th June 2018 at the 5-star London Marriott Grosvenor Square
View the highlights clip from the 2017 Awards Gala Dinner, hosted by comedian Mark Watson.