- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
Business Continuity Awards: deadline extended
Written by the Business Continuity Awards team
The deadline for entries for the 2017 Business Continuity Awards has been extended to 24th February.
The winners will be announced on 8th June at the London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square.
ENTER NOW at www.cirmagazine.com/businesscontinuityawards