- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
Allied World Europe launches UK commercial division
Written by staff reporter
Allied World Europe has launched a commercial division in the UK.
Darren Rowe has been appointed vice-president and head of the new division. With 28 years of experience in the insurance industry, having held senior positions in several international broking houses, Rowe joins the firm from Arthur J. Gallagher, where he was a Cclient and markets director in the market management team.
The main products covered by the UK Commercial Division are commercial combined, property owners, contractors all risks and combined liability.