- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
Ventiv Technology in Brokerslink win
Written by staff reporter
Ventiv Technology has entered into SaaS agreement to deliver a global RMIS Portal to Brokerslink. The Brokerslink network covers over 90 countries, and the RMIS Portal will support global access to claim, exposure and policy data, along with analytics, to the local broking operations and clients globally.
“We are excited to deliver to our clients this leading web-based technology that will help them in analysing their global programs and assist in our strategies to lower their overall cost of risk,” said Paul Bitner, managing director of Brokerslink. “This partnership demonstrates our innovation, our drive for growth and our service-oriented approach by providing world class risk technology to our clients.”
Carla Alves, director of operations for Brokerslink, is managing the implementation. Steve Cloutman, managing director-EMEA region, is coordinating the necessary Ventiv resources to deliver the RMIS Portal.
“We are thrilled with the opportunity to work with Brokerslink and look forward to leveraging our global expertise and best in class service in support of their service objectives,” said Steve Rhee, CEO of Ventiv.