- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
Vehicle strikes pedestrians in Barcelona
Written by staff reporter
Several people have been injured after a van crashed in Barcelona's city centre, according to local police. The area around Plaza Catalunya has been closed by emergency services.
Power transmission and distribution risk
Mark Evans talks to Barry Menzies, head of MIDEL ester-based dielectric fluids, at specialist manufacturer M&I Materials, to discover how ester fluids can help reduce the risks associated with transformer applications.
Most read stories...