- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
UK terror threat level reduced
Written by staff reporter
The threat level to the UK from international terrorism has today been lowered to severe.
The threat level had been raised to critical on Tuesday in the aftermath of the terrorist attack in Manchester.
Power transmission and distribution risk
Mark Evans talks to Barry Menzies, head of MIDEL ester-based dielectric fluids, at specialist manufacturer M&I Materials, to discover how ester fluids can help reduce the risks associated with transformer applications.
Most read stories...