- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
Swiss Re launches cyber insurance product for German market
Written by staff reporter
Swiss Re Corporate Solutions has expanded its cyber offering with the launch of CyberSolutions Germany, a new, market-specific primary insurance product. The new solution provides tailored coverage to mid-sized and large companies, combining insurance protection with risk mitigation and remediation services.
"With our large capacity, combined with IBM's security expertise, we will provide a compelling solution to German clients," states Reto Collenberg, Swiss Re Corporate Solutions' head of Central and Eastern Europe. "The insurance cover encompasses pre- and post-event services, which helps clients prepare for – and recover from – a cyber attack."
The new product's preventative services, provided by IBM, include cyber security training and optional annual IT security testing. CyberSolutions Germany provides clients access to a dedicated data breach response network available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The team comprises Swiss Re Corporate Solutions' legal, forensics and communications partners.