- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
Risk Management Awards: entry deadline extended
Written by the Risk Management Awards team
The deadline for entering the 8th annual Risk Management Awards has been extended until 4 August 2017.
The awards recognise those individuals, organisations and teams that have significantly added to the understanding and practice of risk management.
The awards are free to enter and you can enter as many categories as you wish.
For more information on submitting your entry, click here.