- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
RSA unveils new operating model
Written by staff reporter
RSA has introduced its new Global Risk Solutions (GRS) operating model. Effective immediately, GRS will consist of three units, with each head reporting to Hayley Robinson, GRS managing director. Led by Richard Turner, the Europe business will be responsible for Europe specialty lines, Europe & international marine, Dubai International Financial Centre and Scandinavia hull; Specialty & Wholesale will be led by Gareth Hilton and will cover London Market construction and engineering, renewable energy, marine and wholesale international P/C; and UK & Multinational, led by Gary Long, will covers the existing UK and multinational risk managed business including real estate.