- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
RQA and Security Exchange join forces
Written by staff reporter
A strategic alliance has been formed between RQA and Security Exchange to provide consultancy support to product recall underwriters, brokers and their insured clients.
RQA president, Lawrence Platt said, “We are pleased to be working with Security Exchange in this highly specialised field. Their services will add a whole new dimension to our own insurance market offering, enabling us together to provide clients with a truly comprehensive risk management portfolio on a global basis”.
Managing director of Security Exchange, Rupert Reid, said, “We are delighted to be entering into a strategic partnership with RQA, the market leader in their field; and we are looking forward to being able to offer our clients access to their comprehensive range of product integrity services, creating an unprecedented support service for the insurance market”.