- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
Moore Stephens announces NTT Data partnership
Written by staff reporter
Moore Stephens Consulting and NTT Data UK have concluded an agreement to provide an international service set to underwriters and brokers in the London and global insurance markets.
Initial work will see NTT Data provide RuleBook configuration and testing and deliver cloud monitoring and support services to a number of clients.
Partner and head of insurance at Moore Stephens, Paul Latarche, said during a significant period of growth, RuleBook has been embraced by 15 of the leading market players. “The partnership with NTT Data was the natural next step. It gives us the bandwidth to support clients globally, utilising the technical expertise and global reach of one of Japan’s leading technology companies,” he said.
“We are delighted to announce that the RuleBook system will be available to underwriters and brokers across the Asian markets. Its success in the London market in enhancing the ability for the placement of complex specialty global risks, and driving more efficient communication between underwriters and their brokers have established the system as significant step forward in bringing the insurance process into the 21st century.”