- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
Markel expands specialist cover for charities
Markel UK has extended the cover on its charities and community group’s product to cater to a wider range of organisations, including those with incomes of up to £1m, providing sector-specific insurance for small charities and community groups on modest budgets. The new policy includes such specialist risks as damages arising from abuse.
As well as increased income limits, the policy also offers higher sums insured limits for buildings, contents and portable equipment; and can also provide cover for multiple locations with business interruption including revenue, rent receivable and/or additional increased cost of working. Available on the insurer's e-trading platform cover is offered across liability, management risks, property, fidelity and cyber risks, with flexible purchase options.