- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
JLT launches specialist cyber cover for asset managers
Written by staff reporter
JLT has launched a new product that addresses the specific cyber risks faced by asset managers. Enterprise Cyber will safeguard management fee income in the event of a notified cyber incident triggering unplanned redemptions along with traditional cyber policy cover. In addition, Enterprise Cyber will cover a broad range of incident response costs including system restoration, privacy breach, digital media issues arising from third parties and cyber extortion.
Backed by specialist insurer EmerginRisk and RGL Forensics JLT’s product is set to offer policy limits up to £15m. Structured as a standalone cyber policy, the insured will be able to access incident response services immediately without negatively impacting their professional indemnity cover.