- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
Commercial Insurance Awards: Deadline for entries extended
Written by the Commercial Insurance Awards team
The deadline for entries for the Commercial Insurance Awards has been extended to the 24th November 2017. Now in their fifth year, the Commercial Insurance Awards are the showcase for excellence within commercial insurance. The awards are unique in rewarding the particular issues around the insurance of commercial enterprises, and were created to allow the commercial insurance sector to shine.
This event represents the pinnacle of best practice, a chance to learn from the best, a fantastic gala dinner, entertainment and the chance to network with the best of the sector from insurers, brokers and technology providers.
For information on categories and how to enter, who is on the judging panel, when and where the Awards Gala Dinner is being held, and lots more, please click here.
Alternatively, feel free to contact the team with specific enquiries.
Head of events
Tel: +44 (0)20 7562 2414
Tel: +44 (0)20 7562 2423
Editor and panel chair
Tel: +44 (0)20 7562 2412