- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
Commercial Insurance Awards – Open for entries!
Written by staff reporter
Now in their third year, the Commercial Insurance Awards, hosted by CIR Magazine, are the showcase for excellence within commercial insurance. The Commercial Insurance Awards are unique in rewarding the particular issues around the insurance of commercial enterprises , and were created to allow the commercial insurance sector to shine.
This event represents the pinnacle of best practice, a chance to learn from the best, a fantastic gala dinner, entertainment and the chance to network with the best of the sector from insurers, brokers and technology providers.
The awards are FREE TO ENTER and are open to any organisation with a UK office.
This year there are four NEW awards! View the categories and enter now
The winners will be announced at the Commercial Insurance Awards Gala Dinner & Ceremony on Thursday 3 March 2016 at the Millennium Hotel, Mayfair London. Book your table here.
View the Commercial Insurance Awards 2015 highlights video and find out more at:
The showcase for excellence within commercial business insurance
Deadline for entries: 4 November 2015
Any questions? Please contact the team.
For sponsorship enquiries:
+44 (0)20 7562 2434