- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
Commercial Insurance Awards: Vote now!
Written by the Commercial Insurance Awards team
Congratulations to all of this year's Commercial Insurance Awards finalists! Now in its fifth year, these Awards are unique in rewarding commercial insurance endeavours. View the shortlist.
This year, we are offering our readers the chance to have their say in two categories. Brokers are encouraged to nominate a provider for the Insurance Provider award, and in turn we invite clients to nominate their favourite brokers. Voting closes on 12th February - vote now!
This year’s winners will be announced at a black tie awards gala dinner and ceremony at the Millennium Hotel, Mayfair London on 8th March 2018. For table booking and general awards enquiries, please contact Jessica Warner
on +44 (0)20 7562 2424 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Commercial Insurance Awards are sponsored by Direct Commercial Ltd, providing underwriting and insurance services for commercial insurance companies since 2002.