- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
Commercial Insurance Awards: Open for entries!
Written by the Commercial Insurance Awards team
The 2019 Commercial Insurance Awards are now open for entries! Now in their sixth year, the Commercial Insurance Awards are the showcase for excellence within commercial insurance. The awards are unique in rewarding the particular issues around the insurance of commercial enterprises, and were created to celebrate the very best in commercial insurance.
The awards are free to enter and are open to any organisation with a UK office. View the full list of categories.
Deadline for entries: 9th November 2018.
Contact the awards team with a query.