- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
CFC increases limits across transaction liability suite
Written by staff reporter
CFC has increased the available limits of its transaction liability insurance product suite across all territories, and now has the capacity to offer limits up to £30m in the UK and €35m in eurozone countries.
Transaction liability practice leader, Matthew Giddings, said transaction liability insurance continues to gain traction with an increasing proportion of M&A deals using this type of cover as both a risk management and deal facilitation tool.
Lloyd’s-backed, the CFC offering is designed to for clients and M&A professionals in the mid-market, lower mid-market and SME spaces across the UK, Europe, North America, Australia.