- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
Business Continuity Awards 2017: Open for entries!
Written by the Business Continuity Awards team
The 19th Annual Business Continuity Awards - Celebrating achievements in business continuity, security and resilience, are open for entries.
The annual Business Continuity Awards is the most anticipated event in the business continuity calendar and provides unrivalled networking, alongside a night of entertainment and celebration.
Save the date: 8 June 2017 at the 5-star London Marriott Grosvenor Square
View the highlights clip from the 2016 Gala Dinner, hosted by Ed Byrne.