- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
Aon launches its Brexit Navigator offering
Written by staff reporter
Aon has launched a bespoke and proprietary three step solution designed to help organisations quantify the impact of Brexit risk exposures, and redesign risk management and risk financing structures. Brexit Navigator is supported by an interactive tool that presents scenario-based insights for each of the EU Four Freedoms: goods, capital, services and people, which help assess the impact of Brexit.
Brexit Navigator is a three step solution, suitable for organisations globally that have operations and business interests in the UK:
• Baseline, step one – Evaluates just how Brexit-ready an organisation is, mapping out the potential risks and opportunities.
• Balance, step two – Realigns the risk management and insurance programme to adapt to the new organisational risk tolerance and appetite.
• Horizon, step three – Tests the changes introduced to an organisation’s programme to help ensure resilience for the future.
Grant Foster, managing director UK of Aon Global Risk Consulting commented: “Extensive conversations with clients from different sectors and geographies over the past four months have given us a unique perspective on companies’ Brexit concerns. These insights, combined with our deep and extensive expertise in risk advisory and solutions, have enabled us to develop Brexit Navigator.”