- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
Lorega launches building surveying service
Written by staff reporter
Lorega has launched a dedicated building surveying service – designed to help policyholders to manage property reinstatement in the event of a claim.
The new service will provide the policyholder with access to Chartered Surveyors, with the necessary experience and expertise to help the policyholder through the process. The Surveyor will work alongside the Chartered Loss Adjuster appointed by Lorega, on behalf of the policyholder, to prepare and present the claim by obtaining quotes for building work, and then managing the reinstatement process.
Managing director of Lorega Solutions, Angus Tucker, said: “Offering access to professional surveying support at the outset of the claims process removes the burden from claimants to source quotes and find a suitably experienced surveyor to manage reinstatement. The launch of Lorega Building Surveying Services enhances our suite of expert services for policyholders and demonstrates our overall commitment to providing expert help to minimise the impact, costs and disruption of a property damage claim.”