- Pricing and telematics lead the charge as insurtech patents jump 40pc
- FCA puts general insurance pricing practices under review
- Volvo and Baidu reach agreement to produce autonomous vehicles
- Cyber and D&O exposures increasingly intertwined, Airmic report finds
- Arch selects Touchstone for cat risk modelling
Terrorist attack at Manchester Arena
Written by staff reporter
Twenty-two people have been killed and scores injured following an explosion at a pop concert in Manchester last night. The incident is being treated as a terrorist attack.
Suspending election campaigning, Theresa May is set to hold a COBR committee meeting this morning.
Train services to and from Manchester Victoria, which is beneath Manchester Arena where the concert took place, have been cancelled, with disruption expected to continue until the end of the day.